TRAIN SAFELY IN LAS VEGAS WITH CAROLINA GRANADOS
Nevada gyms are now open as of Friday 5/29/2020! The primary gym Carolina trains out of, Anytime Fitness, has reopened and is employing measures to ensure safety during workouts in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. Carolina is committed to ensuring all clients are safe and wants each client to know that sanitation measures and other efforts will be taken seriously. If you are not yet ready to come back to a public gym ask about private training sessions.
- Temperature Checks At The Door
- Sanitizing Machines After Each Use
- Overall Cleaning Procedures Throughout Anytime Fitness
- Video Training Sessions Available For Those Practicing Social Distance
- Private Gym Sessions Available By Request
THE BEST PERSONAL TRAINER IN LAS VEGAS
Carolina Granados, is among the best trainers in Las Vegas, and has been a professional in the health and fitness industry since 2001. She helps clients of all backgrounds reach new levels of personal fitness and health. Carolina is certified through ACE, AFAA, and PIYO as a personal trainer and group fitness instructor. She has a bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology with a concentration in Exercise Science and Fitness, and a Master’s degree in Kinesiology with a concentration in Motor Behavior and Motor Control.
Carolina trains clients at gyms around Las Vegas.
- Carolina trains out of Anytime Fitness Desert Inn.
- Carolina can also meet with you at any hotel or casino gym while you are visiting Las Vegas.
- If your gym allows outside fitness coaches, she can also meet at your regular gym, at your community association gym or condo gym, or personal home gym in special cases (with prior arrangements). This also depends on scheduling.
As a fitness coach, Carolina creates a program for each client that challenges them to attain their fitness goals. She particularly enjoys working with clients on a personal level, encouraging them to push their limits, while incorporating a highly varied fitness routine. For a consultation with Carolina, give her a call today at (707) 330-5144.
What Client’s Say
Carolina is a dedicated trainer that teaches how to eat healthy as well as show technique in both lifting and core strengthening. I’ve worked with Carolina for 5 weeks straight and I have not only lost weight but gained muscle. I also take her Pilates class on Sundays. I find myself more limber now than before. For someone who is dedicated to working out both cardio and with weights, Carolina is top-rated.
Carolina has been my trainer for two and a half years now, and I am always impressed by the depth and breadth of her knowledge and training. She works with many older clients, and I appreciate her ability to work around my physical ailment of the day, whether it’s aching wrists or shoulders. And her always cheerful disposition makes working out a pleasure. She even laughs at my bad jokes. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her as a personal trainer.
Carolina is AWESOME. This was my first time hiring a personal trainer and she was perfect. You let her know your goals and she will work with you to achieve it. Her dietary advice is also very helpful. Carolina is knowledgeable in her field and knows what will work best for you. I lost about 16 pounds in 2.5 months (twice a week to start with) of training with her.
Personal Training Services
- Injury & Disability Trainer
- Competition Trainer
- Pilates Classes
- Fitness Instructor
- Fitness Testing & Assessment
- Strength Training
- Cardiovascular Conditioning
- Diet & Nutritional Analysis
- Core Conditioning
- Balance & Flexibility Training
- Functional Training
- Bikini Competition Training